Hi Ludovic,

> Am 15.01.2020 um 14:20 schrieb Ludovic Marcotte (lmarco...@inverse.ca)
> <users@sogo.nu>:
>
> Hi Götz,
>
> On 2020-01-15 3:13 a.m., Götz Reinicke (goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de
> <mailto:goetz.reini...@filmakademie.de>) wrote:
>> is there any news or need of debug help/feedback as this is still very bad,
>> if your sieve filters get messed up … our first users start to complain….
>>
> Which IMAP server are you using?

Recent dovecot.
> Also, can you make sure your Sieve "admin" can also log in on the IMAP server?

Like a normal (imap) user?

SOGo executes/triggers some sieve action as when a vacation responder is to be
disabled, my scripts are modified that way, that any folder separators „/„ are
removed.

e.g. it changes from Mailinglisten/FOOBAR to MailinglistenFOOBAR and the
filters do not work any more.

        Regards . Götz