Hello,

I have a SOGo 4.2.0 installion and one of my users reports that a new Inbox folder appeared in the folder list on the web interface. By clicking on it shows the content of the real inbox.

I have checked the IMAP server, there is no other inbox folder in maildir, checked the dovecot files, but nothing shows any suspicious. No references, no symlinks. Also checked disk usage, no duplicates found.

Searching the database in profileurl view shows normal.

What can cause such a "ghost" folder? Where can I start search for any clues in this case?

Thank you for your help!

Regards,

Peter