Hi Greg,

I followed the steps at https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-connector which are the ones you will find in the README.md. The copy cmd generates the config for your site so yes, my lucky guess was I renamed it to my SOGo server's public URL.
In the file
custom/<mySOGoserver>/chrome/content/sogo-connector/general/custom-preferences.js
I did the following

  demo: force_char_pref("sogo-connector.baseURL", "https://demo.sogo.nu/SOGo";);   mySOGoserver: force_char_pref("sogo-connector.baseURL", "https://www.<mySOGoserver>/SOGo");

then I ran the build commands and zipped the stuff back into the XPI file.

For that worked in the sense that Thunderbird found my calendars and my address book. What didn't work though:

- Not the full address book was synced (according to Ludovic that is due to a bug in Thunderbird; there is a workaround using SOGo 5.0.1 and the latest SOPE version. That *did not* fix it for me!) - I cannot edit calendar entries in Thunderbird; when saving an entry I get the message that it recently was changed on the server and if I want to reload or safe anyways. Saving does not work after either.

So for now I stick with T68 and the working environment, happy to test the "new" stuff though as well.

Frank