Hi,

We have a big address book (almost 20000 entries), and with SOGoLDAPQueryLimit we've limited search to 500 entries.

It's OK with SOGo's web interface, there is no search before typing 2 chars, as we expect it (address book and autocompletion).

It was ok with previous sogo-connector, same as above.

But with this new sogo-connector version, TB loads the 500 first entries (on startup), and there is no way to make it work as before. Idem with autocompletion.

Do we miss something, maybe should we report a bug?

Regards,

Cedric

  • [SOGo] Sogo-connector TB... cedric.archamb...@solidairesfinancespubliques.org