On 2020-11-26 9:27 a.m., Cédric Archambeau (cedric.archamb...@solidairesfinancespubliques.org) wrote:

But with this new sogo-connector version, TB loads the 500 first entries (on startup), and there is no way to make it work as before. Idem with autocompletion.

Do we miss something, maybe should we report a bug?

That's how it works right now - ie., the CardDAV code of Thunderbird 78 will sync the entire collection.

I've posted to the Thunderbird forum about this - recommending a few changes to the CardDAV code for future updates to have such functionality together with other ideas but my message was simply ignored.

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  https://inverse.ca