I'm trying to set up SOGo with SAML2 authentication, but I don't know how to generate SSL keys.

In /etc/sogo/sogo.conf I have to specify the following variables:

//SAML2
SOGoAuthenticationType = saml2;
SOGoSAML2PrivateKeyLocation = /certs/saml_sogo.key;
SOGoSAML2CertificateLocation = /certs/saml_sogo.pem;
SOGoSAML2IdpMetadataLocation = /etc/sogo/keycloak.xml;
SOGoSAML2IdpPublicKeyLocation = /certs/saml_sso.pub;
SOGoSAML2IdpCertificateLocation = /certs/saml_sso.pem;
SOGoSAML2LogoutEnabled = YES;
SOGoSAML2LogoutURL = https://domain.com;

How to create saml_sogo.key, saml_sogo.pem, keycloak.xml, saml_sso.pub, saml_sso.pem?

--

*Alexander Podolyan*
Junior Python Developer, Vesedia, Inc.