Download and look at the scripts in this file: https://bit.ly/3aVBRpO

>From 'Re: [SOGo] SAML2 authentication requirements' - MARC
<https://marc.info/?l=sogo-users&m=147697076318929&w=2>, I can see that you
can use:

openssl req -newkey rsa:2048 -new -x509 -days 3652 -nodes -out
saml_sogo.crt -keyout saml_sogo.pem

For the .pem files, here is some good reading: ssl - How to get .pem file
from .key and .crt files? - Stack Overflow
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/991758/how-to-get-pem-file-from-key-and-crt-files>

Coupled with the instructions from Re: [SOGo] Sogo - Lemonldap - Saml
(mail-archive.com <https://www.mail-archive.com/users@sogo.nu/msg29860.html>,
I believe you'll hack it.

PS: I don't even know what SAML is :-)

--