On 23.08.21 14:29, Christoph Zechner (zech...@vrvis.at) wrote:

Sorry for the misunderstanding, we did this, of course, too. I did not mention it before since it is one of the necessary steps according to the README. But in our case, it won't ask for user credentials at all, unless we also add the before-mentioned line.

Is the first EMail account in TB using the same username and password as required by SOGo?
That is the only other thing I can think of that might be relevant.

Regards

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Vice President

BRAIN Biotech AG
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
phone +49-6251-9331-30 / fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Lukas Linnig
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen