On 23/08/2021 15:28, Ludovic Marcotte (lmarco...@inverse.ca) wrote:
Hi,

It probably means you haven't properly customized the SOGo Connector.

You should have a custom/mysite directory and in there, a
custom/mysite/chrome/content/sogo-connector/general/custom-preferenes.js file in which
you'll do a force_char_prefs "sogo-connector.baseURL" with the URL of your SOGo
server.

Then, you do a "make clean; make build=mysite" and you should be golden.

This is exactly what I did, but thanks for the feedback. I will do further tests then, knowing, that it should work like this. Thank you!

Best regards
Christoph

Thanks,

On 8/23/21, 9:09 AM, "users-requ...@sogo.nu on behalf of Christoph Zechner"
<users-requ...@sogo.nu on behalf of users@sogo.nu> wrote:

     On 23/08/2021 13:56, c...@brain-biotech.de wrote:
     > On 23.08.21 11:09, Christoph Zechner (zech...@vrvis.at) wrote:
     >

     >> another thing about the TB91 connector: unless I specifically add a
     >> user's values in chrome/content/sogo-connector/global/sogo-config.js,
     >> a connection to our sogo server is not possible and the connector does
     >> nothing. I have to replace the line
     >>
     >> var sogoConfig = { username: null, baseURL: null };
     >>
     >> with
     >>
     >> var sogoConfig = { username: "testuser", baseURL:

"https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sogo.example.com/SOGo/dav/testuser/__;!!GjvTz_vk!FegHy9dPGA3WsTIUZManDx8VfQ_POg5Nk_cd7ZUxsm3VRYS5YbpggnOV5VB5Ta4aCA$
 " };

     >> in order to make it work.
     >

     > For us it works without this. But we customize sogo-connector.baseURL in
     > "custom-preferences.js".

     Sorry for the misunderstanding, we did this, of course, too. I did not
     mention it before since it is one of the necessary steps according to
     the README. But in our case, it won't ask for user credentials at all,
     unless we also add the before-mentioned line.

     Best Regards
     Christoph Zechner