Hi Sean,

I do not know if this will work it has been some time since i had issues with ActiveSync also along time since i used SOGo v2

But i think the commands to reset the eas device are the same.
*sogo-tool manage-eas listdevices USER@NAME*
*sogo-tool manage-eas resetdeviceUSER@NAME LISTED-DEVICE*

To debug I think the best place to start is with the configuration 'SOGoEASDebugEnabled = YES' (if you have a lot of users active, choose a time with the least activity)

https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/v2/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_microsoft_enterprise_activesync

Regards
Christian M. Jensen