Well, I only had very old rpms: sogo-5.0.1.20201129-1.el7.x86_64
I downgraded sogo, sogo-activesync. sogo-tools. and all start to work again in an instant.

But I have the problem on three different domains, different server, same identical issue on eas on mobile with big inboxes, since two or three upgrade. Considering we upgrade once/twice a month, I would say the problem started in some build in august or late july at most (I did not upgrade in august)

I tried yesterday's nightly, but the problem is still there.