Hello

On 09.12.21 00:18, Paul van der Vlis (p...@vandervlis.nl) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to upgrade SOGo from version 3.2.6 to 5.0.1, and I am
> wondering there are less filter options in 5.0.1.
>
> For example I don't see an action "File the message in ...".
>
> What will be wrong?

This function has moved.
You have to select an email by clicking on the person icon in front of
it in the list, then use the three dots menu above the list --> "Move To".

You can move multiple emails at the same time with this, by selecting
multiple emails at once.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416