Am Donnerstag, Dezember 09, 2021 18:32 CET, schrieb "Paul van der Vlis"
(p...@vandervlis.nl) <users@sogo.nu>:
 Op 09-12-2021 om 16:21 schreef Christian Mack
(christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de):
> Hello
>
> On 09.12.21 00:18, Paul van der Vlis (p...@vandervlis.nl) wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I would like to upgrade SOGo from version 3.2.6 to 5.0.1, and I am
>> wondering there are less filter options in 5.0.1.
>>
>> For example I don't see an action "File the message in ...".
>>
>> What will be wrong?
>>

> This function has moved.
> You have to select an email by clicking on the person icon in front of
> it in the list, then use the three dots menu above the list --> "Move To".
>
> You can move multiple emails at the same time with this, by selecting
> multiple emails at once.

Thanks for your reply!

I want to make a filter what moves mail. For example move all mail with
[SOGO] in the subject to a folder called "Sogo". Is that possible in
this way? I could move messages, but do not saw an option for making a
filter out of it...

With regards,
Paul

https://www.vandervlis.nl/
https://inverse.ca/sogo/listsHi,

you can go to settings -> e-mail -> filters -> add filter and choose which
rules to apply and where to put that mails.

Juergen