Op 06-01-2022 om 17:48 schreef "t.b.mailingli...@igeno-fat.de" (t.b.mailingli...@igeno-fat.de):
Hello,

I can't talk about the Gigaset Go-Box 100, but the GIGASET IP DECT Multicell system N720-DM-PRO  has following options - has anyone an idea if this could be connected to SoGo adressbook? Christian? Anyone?:

 1. *Phone book via Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)*
 2.

            Phone book via XML-Protocol

 3. *Public online phone books*

    You can select the online phonebooks of several providers for
    display in the handset.

    Provider:

      * kT Phonebook
      * Telefoongids
      * Phone cat.
      * DGS Navne
      * [tel.search.ch]
      * Settings for a custom provider  ...

Maybe that custom provider can do it?

Modern Fritzboxes can do it, for example the 7490. But it's not perfect, I have problems with some special characters like the é in names, then the contact is not visable. But in general it works.

With regards,
Paul

https://vandervlis.nl/