Hello

Alarms and Vacation are different.
Alarms are send from the SOGo server, when the event is due.
But Vacations are send from the dovecot server, specifically from the
sieve module in it when an email arrives.
SOGo only sets the sieve rule per managesieve on activation of the
vacation, and removes it after deactivation.
Therefore you have to look at your dovecot logs, in order to find
vacation replys.

Am 19.01.22 um 19:09 schrieb HYVERNAT Philippe (p.hyver...@outlook.fr):
> Hi,
>
> so,
>
> i edited the file in FreeBSD /etc/crontab and put sogod user to execute
> the commands not use crontab -e
>
> I restart sogo and no error on the log file : it is ok  but there is a
> thing i see is sogo don't send anything to my smtp server.
>

> i see all my mail received but no reply for vacation ...
>

> Any hints ?
>

> Le 16/01/2022 à 10:53, "Christian M. Jensen" (c...@cjpg.dk) a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I think what you need is a Dovecot master user, I never had to set
>> credentials for reminders, but for vacation. It's a simple change to
>> Dovecot configuration (also simple to revert).
>>
>> It may be as simple, as setting permission for the 'creds' file so
>> that sogo can read it.
>>
>> Any way, they both have the /'//-p//' /configure flag, hence my
>> suggestion.
>>
>> https://www.sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html#_cronjob_email_reminders
>>

>>     - /.... specify a credential file using -p /path/to/credFile. ....
>> separated by a colon (username:plain-text-password)/
>>
>> And to configure master user(s) follow the official documentation I
>> think its straight forward.
>>
>> https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/authentication/master_users/#master-users,
>>
>> https://doc.dovecot.org/configuration_manual/authentication/master_users/#acls
>>

>> _Do not forget to lock the file with proper permissions._
>>
>>     - -r-------- 1 sogo sogo 65 Aug  1 13:02 /etc/sogo/mailAlarms.cred
>>
>> That is my suggestion.
>>
>> Regards
>> Christian Jensen.
>>

>> Den 14-01-2022 kl. 22:25 skrev HYVERNAT Philippe (p.hyver...@outlook.fr):
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Thanks for your answer, I understand.
>>>

>>> That is a way to specify this account ?
>>>
>>> Is it eventually an issue of permission on the file ?
>>>
>>> I try several account ...

>> --
>> Hilsen / Regards
>> Christian M. Jensen
>> --
>> users@sogo.nu
>> https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416