Hello

Those 2 text files are both in the same character set and both transfere encoded by "quoted-printable".
So SOGo does not alter them.

I assume one of the old 8-bit cyryllic character sets CP866 or windows-1251 or ISO-8859-5 or KOI8-R is used?

So you have to view those files in an text viewer/editor, which supports that 8-bit character set. SOGo can not guess which one that could be, as there are a lot of 8-bit character sets out there and in the text file is no hint which one was used.