Hello

As I understand it, both text files you provided per email are already invalid/garbeled?

Could you open a bug report at https://sogo.nu/bugs and upload the original and the transformed file there.
That way, we can reproduce the problem.

Am 21.07.22 um 07:44 schrieb Роман Овчинников (ad...@artholding.ltd):
Среда, Июль 20, 2022 16:07 +03, "Christian Mack" (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) <users@sogo.nu> писал(а):

Hello

Which encoding is the text file before attaching?
And which one do you get afterwards?

Am 20.07.22 um 07:40 schrieb Роман Овчинников (ad...@artholding.ltd):

> Hello. I have a problem with sogo mail. When sending a text file with the extension as an attachment .txt, mail changes the encoding of the file contents. And as a result, the file becomes corrupted with incomprehensible characters. How can I fix this problem? Sogo version 5.5.1.There is also a problem when clicking on the "export" button in the personal address book.
>
> --
> Роман Овчинников
> Системный администратор
> ООО "АРТ-ХОЛДИНГ"
> 400117, г. Волгоград, ул. 8-й Воздушной Армии, д. 47б
> +7(8442) 53-90-00, 53-91-11
> +79178452349

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416

Wrong, I meant to say the same. The original file has the ANSI encoding, if it is sent by mail, then it already comes in a different encoding, even if it is packed into a zip archive.

--
/