Hi Cédric, this is done

Sébastien

Le Lundi, Octobre 17, 2022 10:38 CEST, Cédric Archambeau
(cedric.archamb...@solidairesfinancespubliques.org) <users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
   Thanks for this new feature.

SOGoPasswordRecoveryEnabled : Is it possible to add the default value in
documentation?

Regards,Cédric Archambeau
Solidaires Finances Publiques
Le 17/10/2022 à 10:01, smizr...@alinto.eu (smizr...@alinto.eu) a écrit :Dear
community users,

As many of you asked, we have implemented a new password recovery feature in
SOGo.
This feature allows users to retrieve their password using a secret question or
a secured link sent to a secondary email.

This is available in the latest Nightly Build. You'll need to set
SOGoPasswordRecoveryEnabled and SOGoJWTSecret in sogo.conf according to
documentation
(https://github.com/Alinto/sogo/blob/master/Documentation/SOGoInstallationGuide.asciidoc).
Obviously you can answer this thread to improve this feature with your ideas,
and open bugs if you have troubles on bugs.sogo.nu.

We plan to release a 5.8.0 at the end of October.
​​​​​
Sebastien
Alinto