Op 02-09-2023 om 10:34 schreef qhivert (qhiv...@alinto.eu):
Hello François,
- For you first point can you clarify?  I’m not sure I understand what you want to do. - By any chance to you use your os repository for installing sogo ?

I also like to do that.

Or alinto repo https://packages.sogo.nu/ <https://packages.sogo.nu/> ? 5.8.0 is an old version (5.8.4 now) and maybe your bug is fixed by then.

No, such a bug was not fixed: https://bugs.sogo.nu/changelog_page.php

Which regards,
Paul

Quentin

*From:*users-requ...@sogo.nu <users-requ...@sogo.nu> *On Behalf Of *François Vivet
*Sent:* vendredi 1 septembre 2023 15:33
*To:* users@sogo.nu
*Subject:* [SOGo] SOGO configuration

Hi,

    I installed a new SOGo server on past July and everything works fine except that:

    - I'm going mad looking for where I can change the destination EMail address to which are sent the notifications of the state changes of the autoreply of each user. Right now these mails are sent to *sogo@mydomain* where I would like them to be sent to a dedicated existing address (for instance not_autorep@mydomain)

    - I encounter trouble with the Personnal Address Book: I can't edit entries, I can't even not see them by moment and I get a "Request failed" pop-up. My SOGo version is 5.8.0-1

     Some help about these two topics would be appreciate.

     All the best,

François

--

Dr François Vivet