Hi Sebastien,

Not sure if it is fixed there, but was assuming as the bug is completely
identical to what I faced beginning with the earliest Sonoma betas.
Unfortunately in my setup, I cannot easily switch to nightly build and bug to
try out. Looking forward to the release and will immediately report!

Thanks a lot for the good work
Michael