Hi Stefan, honestly , we at Alinto use Caldav on ThunderBird, Applecal and
Caldav Synchronizer (in Outlook) with many shared calendars and we have no
issues. The only pain e may have sometimes is with recurring events.

This is also well used by customers , usually public administrations…..

But that’s true that we do not use the extra facilities provided by the
connector

We’ll look at it, just let us some time
Philippe