Hi Fabio,

You can have a try with this branch :
https://github.com/Alinto/sogo-connector/tree/tb128

​​​​​​I have fixed the issues. Please use https://bugs.sogo.nu/view.php?id=6012
for related issues.

Sebastien

Le Vendredi, Août 23, 2024 09:16 CEST, "Fabio Ciuffani"
(fabio.ciuff...@gmail.com) <users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
 Hi,

The SOGo connector may not be the only working solution to sync
calendars / address books but it saves a lot of time when you have to
manage Thunderbird users in a professional environment like we do. It
removes most of the manual configuration that would be done on the
client. It can simply be deployed by GPO and auto-updated. Once
everything is set up on the SOGo server and the connector deployed, the
user only has to input the username and password once and all the
calendars and address books are there. He can then manage them easily.

So yes, it's that important for some of us in that context and I think
it would be useful for a lot of organizations. It's not perfect (and
working anymore ;) ) and some enhancements and fixes could make it a
must have (vcard4, simple out-of-office). I realize that Alinto's
ressources (and Inverse's before that) are limited. I could consider a
sponsorship if it helps to unblock the situation and would suggest any
interested parties to come forward if they are wiling to contribute to
further development.

Best regards,

Fabio