Hi All,

I still face the same issue. Anyone had this issue before?
Im making client connection as below,
CloudSolrClinet client = new CloudSolrClient.Builder("solrURL").build();
clusterstate = client.getClusterstateProvider().getClusterState();
when I check the replicas inside the cluster state the baseurl is http
instead of HTTPS
but when i hit the url in browser
 /solr/admin/collections?action=CLUSTERSTATUS, I can see the base_url as
https
Im totally confused on whats wrong. Please help. Thanks

*Thanks,*
*Reej*