On 7/21/2021 6:37 PM, Reej Nayagam wrote:
I tried earlier with zk ensemble, but when i try to get the
clusterstateprovider.getclusterstate , it throws me
"NO such method error : org.noggit.JSONParser.getFlags()
so I was using the solrurl,
i've added the jars solr-core-8.8.2, solr-solrj-8.8.2, zookeeper-3.6.3 and
zookeeper-jute-3.6.3
Not sure if I need to add any additional jars, google didn’t help.

The jar dependencies you need for SolrJ are included in the Solr download. You will find them in dist/solrj-lib. Not all of those jars are required for every usage ... but figuring out which ones you don't need can be challenging, so it's better to include them all.

You do not need solr-core unless you're trying to embed a complete Solr server into your app (without http access) ... which we strongly recommend NOT doing for nearly everyone.

The noggit library should not be needed for SolrJ, but it IS used by solr-core. You're probably getting that message because you have solr-core.

Thanks,
Shawn