On 4/17/2022 10:55 AM, Jay Scott wrote:
i'm going to watch some tutorials and see if they'll show
me what i need.  i still have a feeling solr is much more
than what i need, but, oh, well.  it won't hurt me to learn
something new.  let me do some homework; if i need
more help i'll ask.  thanks to all who replied.

Solr includes a TON of functionality that the vast majority of the userbase will never need.

All of that can be a little overwhelming.  We as a project don't have something we need -- a config for a very simple use case, that doesn't have the kitchen sink in it.

Thanks,
Shawn