Bret Miller said:

> Yes, you should. But what happens if my almost-informed user decides to
> do it the old way? Do you blacklist my domain because a user decided to
> do things wrong?

I'm not sure how things could come to such a state - using SPF does not
"blacklist domains", but rather penalizes a message purporting to be from
a certain domain which has stated what their mail servers are, but is not
being sent from one of those mail servers. If used up front, in e.g.
postfix, a failed SPF check results in a bounce, but in SA it could be
used to augment the calculated spamminess of a given message, which is a
little more flexible.