> But still, my recommendation is to use an SPF pass to decrease the
> spam
> score and to not use SFP fails to blacklist.

This is really the first post I've looked at on this thread, but I see
your point...correct me if I am wrong with this situation:

I work for an ISP. My laptop, seldomly moved from the office is
configured to send out my [EMAIL PROTECTED] email through this ISP
SMTP server. I take my laptop home, which is connected to a different
SMTP server. Unwittingly, I change the SMTP server to the home ISP's
server and send out mail (which was always a common practice).

AFAICT, this instance would blacklist me and/or my entire domain
because of a user mistake...correct? (As it would send my
[EMAIL PROTECTED] email through a server not listed in our SPF
records).

Steve