On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 03:17:52PM -0700, Will Yardley wrote:
> And, in any event, the checks should be working when SA itself is run,
> right? I checked and RBL checks etc. aren't disabled in my user_prefs or

As usual, run with -D it tells you what's going on.

> Running SA on a mailbox or message in debug mode does not appear to show
> any dnsbl tests happening.

You have Net::DNS installed and the debug output shows it's available?
We can't really give you any feedback unless you share more information
(perhaps the -D output...)

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"He's NOT the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!" - MP