Hi!

We turned off AWL, we had a customer that forwarded two spam messages to
our helpdesk, the third normal message never came in, since his AWL beat
him...

        That's a different issue.  If the customer used _forward_ rather
than _bounce_, SA treats the entire message as coming from that email
address and class B network, so yes, the customer's AWL score will be
hurt.
        This is why people are encouraged to _bounce_ the original
message, so the sender email address is still the original one, and then
won't hurt the customer.
http://www.stearns.org/doc/spamassassin-setup.current.html#autoreporting
http://www.stearns.org/doc/spamassassin-setup.current.html#restrictreport
http://www.stearns.org/doc/spamassassin-setup.current.html#redirect

I know, and we also tell people to do that, but thats most of the time after they encounter a problem ;) Its hard to explain people, especially with a very large customerbase... In our case we have several /16's and larger so mail from a customer block is most likely comming in from another netblock anyway.

I personnally use bounce within pine, works nice.

Thanks for the pointers (webpages) those we can use to clearify things a lot easier.

Bye,
Raymond.