Hello Klaus,

Wednesday, September 22, 2004, 11:07:19 AM, Michael wrote:

MP> On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 08:01:36PM +0200, Klaus Pforte wrote:
>> I'm running 2.63 with sitewide bayes and whitelist in a normal file.
>> It runs good!

>> Another question:
>> I'm running 2.63 with Pyzor, DCC, Razor2 and the following rulesets:
>> 70_sare_header
>> 70_sare_html
>> 70_sare_random
>> 70_sare_spoof
>> 99_sare_adult
>> 99_sare_fraud
>> antidrug
>> bogus_virus_warnings
>> evilnumbers
>> spamcop_uri (0.22)

MP> For sure get rid of spamcop_uri, it's built into 3.0.0.

Ditto with antidrug.

MP> I would actually suggest, removing all of the above (rulesets, you can
MP> keep Pyzor/DCC/Razor around if you'd like), start with a new install
MP> then add only as needed.  Extra rulesets do add to your memory
MP> requirements.

99_sare_adult is obsolete, replaced by 70_sare_adult long time ago.

70_sare_adult itself has not been modified since June, and so might be
losing some potency. You might want to leave it out of your 3.0 setup
unless its target spam sneak through.

If resources are not a problem, add some of the 70_sare_genlsubj files.
If they are, trim your 70_sare_header and 70_sare_html down to the
"file 0" file for best performance.

Bob Menschel