Hi there,

I'm running 2.63 with sitewide bayes and whitelist in a normal file.
It runs good!

Now I want to upgrade to 3.0.0 final and want to use the new feature with Bayes and Whitelist(?) in a MySQL database.

But I can't find a good documentation to do this.
Or did I search not long enough...?

Another question: I'm running 2.63 with Pyzor, DCC, Razor2 and the following rulesets: 70_sare_header 70_sare_html 70_sare_random 70_sare_spoof 99_sare_adult 99_sare_fraud antidrug bogus_virus_warnings evilnumbers spamcop_uri (0.22)

I have spamd processes with around 30 MB.
What rulesets in special make the most memory consumption?

And:
Need 3.0.0 more memory?

My server has 512MB, but need most of it for HTTP.

Thanks for help, greetings from Germany, Klaus