From: JamesDR [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 9:26 PM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: Cygwin SA3.0 Problems

I am trying to figure out how to install SA3.0 under a clean cygwin install.
I can get it quasi working, however, I have a huge problem.  It seems that
Spamd is truncating emails with attachments (doesn't matter the attachment)
around the same spot.  Spamd in it's logs report that it sends back the
entire message, however, (for example) a non spam message of ~60k is
truncated to ~34k. This issue has been around since RC3, although I don't
think it is entirely related to the code of spamd.

The instructions I wrote, and the process I am using are available at :

http://www.jamesdr.dyndns.org/sa3.asp

I am not the only one having the issue, and it is not related to just one
version of windows (happens on 2k pro, xp, & 2k server) if any one has tried
a clean install of cygwin and spamassassin with the mysql bayses/awl/user
prefs and got it working with out attachment truncation, or needs more
information, feel free to ask. We've been scratching our heads on this one
for a while.

Thanks,

James