Hi!

Thanks. I've tried all of Fred's rules. Got no scoring from those rules
at all. Currently im using the following rules:

I just looked up a few of the rules I show above from the spam I had, and I
found them in

   ratware.cf (now changed to another file, I'm a bit behind on rule
updates)
   70_sare_header.cf (which has more than just the header0 you have, so it
may have been another part)
   72_sare_bml_post25x.cf, which has at least SARE_FWDLOOK
   88_FVGT_body.cf, which it looks like you don't have.

I have those comming in daily, and they are not picked up with most rulesets. If needed i can bounce some samples.

Bye,
Raymond.