On Wed, Sep 29, 2004 at 06:04:58AM -0400, Edward Shornock wrote:

<snip>

> >Don't know how it works for you when it doesn't for either Erik or myself.
> >That patch (Util.pm) just makes things worse here, without it things at
> >least worked although dcc/pyzor timed out, now it doesn't work at all.
> >

> Weird.  I tried the patch and it worked *flawlessly* here with DCC,
> Pyzor, and amavisd-new modified for use with Maia-Mailguard.
> Sep 29 03:28:47 darkside amavis[4545]: starting.  amavisd-new at
> darkside amavisd-maia-1.0.0-rc5, Unicode aware, LC_ALL=C, LANG=en_US
>

> Is the patch possibly not working for you because you have a different
> version of amavisd-new?

Arghh, I just saw there is a revised Util.pm patch on bugzilla, I tried
that and it appears to be working fine.

--
I heard Koresh's middle name was 'Burnie'...

Mike Hall,
System Admin - Rock Island Communications           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
System Admin - riverside.org, ssdd.org              <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>