Hello All,

I have a, possibly, easy question.  I have SpamAssassin 2.64 with a ton
of the rules that you have at rules emporium, and man they work great, but
I am wanting to upgrade my Spamassassin from 2.64 to 3.0.0, the latest via
CPAN.  I was wondering if during upgrade via CPAN if there was anything that
I might need to be aware of, I do not want to loose SpamAssassin, since it
does the job I need it to do 100% of the time.

I just want to upgrade via CPAN and have the upgrade be flawless, is that
possible or do I need to do anything special.

Thanks

SATALK Admin