On Wednesday, September 29, 2004, 11:44:28 AM, Chris Santerre wrote:
> Our testing for FPs has gotten
> extremely better over the past few weeks. New tools and such.

Better for the new records, but we seem to keep finding FPs in
the old ones.  We keep trying to track them down, but need
better tools or smarter use of them.  Could we start by checking
all domains older than 1 year?  I think that would have a big
payoff.

> Jeff ... just keeps
> mumbling "No eff pees, no eff peesssssssss". If he starts wearing nothing
> but a loin cloth and eating raw fish....I'm calling a doctor.

Better call him stat: I like sushi... in Hawaii...
Mmmm... Ahi....  ;-)

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan