From: Jeffrey Lee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 11:59 AM
To: users@spamassassin.apache.org
Subject: [OT] Email Servers

The email server I am using now has some unwelcomed price changes
happening soon and I would like to switch to another server. I would
like something that works well with SA and possibly ClamAV. The server
would require pop, imap, and webmail. If someone could suggest other
solutions please do.

Thanks,
Jeffrey Lee