Messagelabs made a big deal of their option of using First 4 Internet's Image Composition Analysis tool to detect pornographic images.  Is anyone in the open source world working on something similar.

Catching image only E-mail with pornographic images is really difficult.  My users are offended when they get one, and wonder how I could not catch it.  Explaining that the document was text, filled with bayes poison, and the one porn image with no porn words in the document doesn't seem to have much of an impression on them.

<<Dan>>