On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 04:27:14PM -0600, Smart,Dan wrote:
> Catching image only E-mail with pornographic images is really
> difficult.  My users are offended when they get one, and wonder how
> I could not catch it.  Explaining that the document was text, filled
> with bayes poison, and the one porn image with no porn words in the
> document doesn't seem to have much of an impression on them.

Tell your users or set it up for them to not view html email or at the
very least, not to view images by default.

Both of these are unnecessarily set by default by most GUI based email
clients and they are a privacy and security issue for the user.

BTW, I get bayes poisoned, image only mails and they score above 10 on
my system all the time.

Mike

--
| Michael Barnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |