On Wed, Dec 08, 2004 at 10:26:15AM -0500, Matt Kettler wrote:
> At 10:17 AM 12/8/2004 -0500, Chris Santerre wrote:
> >OK, we know that the popular domains like yahoo.com and such are hard coded
> >into SA to be skipped on DNSRBL lookups. But it would be great to have a
> >function to add more locally.
>
> Um. They are?? AFAIK there are absolutely no whitelists to the DNSRBLs in
> SA itself.

I'm not sure if DNSRBLs are the same as URIDNSBLs, or if this was the
intent of the original poster, but SA 3.0.1 added the configuration
option 'uridnsbl_skip_domain' which does not check the urls in emails
that are from the listed domains.  The following domains have been added
to this list by default in 25_uribl.cf:

4at1.com
5iantlavalamp.com
adobe.com