It's not entirely clear to me if Amavis is taking responsibility for the header rewrite or if it's just passing along SA's information. I want to avoid attachments... do you happen to know that option? It's worth a try. I looked all over (including man) and couldn't find it...

RO
----- Original Message ----- From: "Loren Wilton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@spamassassin.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: Headers/Score Question

I don't know if Amvis creates its own spam header lines or if it lets SA do
it. If SA is creating these headers in the normal manner, then there is an
option you can set to get the scores included in the summary line. Or if
you are using the right level of report_safe to wrap the spam as an
attachment, the wrapping text includes a nice summary of the rules hit.

       Loren