I know I've seen a number of suggestions here and there for "How to
forward mail as an attachment from MS Outlook".  I've searched through
the archives - more or less - and haven't quite found what I'm certain
I've seen.

So:  How do you forward a message as an attachment from MS Outlook, and
which version(s) of Outlook does that particular method work for?

If the best possible with some version is "resending" or something like
Pine's "bounce" capability, how is that done and what does it mangle?
(It *will* mangle things, because new, *legitimate* headers get added.)

Solutions involving Exchange are interesting but in my case useless;
I'm an ISP mail admin running Linux servers and the recipients are
customers using any number of flavours of Outlook.

-kgd
--
Get your mouse off of there!  You don't know where that email has been!