Thanks for the tip.  Due to my "newbie-ness" with these products I'm a
little uncertain were to start.  Amavis seems to build many rules, and
interface with SA where it actually has options in it.

Would I build this rule within amavis or SA?

And of course, could you (or someone) point me to some documentation or
example?
I'm not sure where to even begin.

Thanks,

Jason