Darren Coleman wrote:

Hi Loren,

Firstly, thanks for your help.

I have searched around rulesemporium without much success trying to find
these LOCAL_OBFU_* rules. I don't suppose you could tell me the
filename that they occur in could you? (I assume they will be in
/etc/mail/Spamassassin or wherever your local.cf file is for your
install).

These rules were generated by my obfu rule generator:
http://sandgnat.com/cmos/cmos.jsp

I'm not sure where Loren's "badword" list came from, however. I have two badword lists you may use, however I haven't been maintaining them (they're about a year old).

Here are two links to invocations of cmoscript using my badwordlists as input (copy each "Generated Rules file" section to a new .cf file):
http://tinyurl.com/3rrrl ("obfuscated only" wordlist for words like mortgage)
http://tinyurl.com/4wmzt (badwords wordlist)

Chris