jdow writes:
> This probably explains the massive runs of emails with nothing in them
> that fetchmail is failing on when it attempts to drag them from NG_Popper.
>
> I guess simply dropping Verizon on the floor is the simplest answer.
> Explain to users what you are doing and why. Verizon facilitating
> spam and DDoS attacks on smaller ISPs is worthy of blocking them at
> the IP level in your firewall, IMAO. Those of us using fetchmail are
> not so lucky in that regard.

btw, if you have procmail on your upstream, it should be possible
to match

which, if I recall correctly, is the Verizon callback.  I do (except with
an SpamAssassin rule), because nowadays I'm getting 1000 virus/spam
blowback bounces a day. :( (I don't know what I'd do without the
vbounce.cf ruleset!)

- --j.