(sorry for forwarding an off-list post onto the list.. but)
List Mail User <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

        Matt,

From your lack of response, I can guess you're probably not interested
in what I have to say (you can just delete this if so, and I promise to never
send you uninvited email again).

Paul,

I have an interest in continuing our discourse, however you still do not accept mail from my ISP. Thus, I cannot correspond with you on this matter.

If you wish to continue our conversation, please do so with an email address I can reply to. I strongly dislike wasting my time writing replies to your messages only to get bounces back.

Also, please in future mails please cite only abuse caused by properly relayed mail from comcast's MTA's, not stuff directly sent from clients that would be easily cleaned up by using a dynablock type list. (ie: the spamhaus reference you included is all client nodes, take a look)

http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings.lasso?isp=comcast.net