Matt Kettler wrote:

> Also, please in future mails please cite only abuse caused by properly
> relayed mail from comcast's MTA's, not stuff directly sent from
> clients that would be easily cleaned up by using a dynablock type
> list. (ie: the spamhaus reference you included is all client nodes,
> take a look)
>
> http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/listings.lasso?isp=comcast.net

Their SBL does NOT list all Comcast dynablocks.  I use their SBL, and have
had to manually block large ranges of Comcast space because Spamhaus doesn't
pick them up.  For example, 68.85.198.87.  They're listen in their XBL, but
NOT their SBL.

Now that I know about their XBL, I can start using it (I think they set that
up after I had configured the main parts of my mail server).

 -Don