Hello,

This is my first post to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I've got this problem where I can not get Spam Assassin (3.0) to modify the headers of all incoming email in the right way.

I want the "X-Spam-Flag:" header to show either "yes" or "no" for spam resp. no-spam labeled emails, in all emails labeled as spam, there should be a full report in the email-header with the words that Spam Assassin reacted upon. In the present state Spam Assassin doesn't really label the emails at all. I'm adding the contents of my local.cf-file below. Note that with 2.6x, this local.cf configuration labeled all incoming emails as wanted.

Thank you in advance.

/ Henrik

------------------------

   auto_whitelist_path        /var/spool/spamassassin/auto-whitelist
   auto_whitelist_file_mode   0666

version_tag             HYPOCRISY_MAIL-1.0
required_hits           5
always_add_headers      1
spam_level_stars 1
report_safe 1
use_terse_report 1
skip_rbl_checks 1
ok_languages da el en sv
use_bayes               1
auto_learn              1
use_razor2              0
use_dcc                 0
use_pyzor               0
clear_headers
add_header              spam Flag _YESNO_
add_header              spam Level _HITS_ (_REQD_ required)

report_header 1
detailed_phrase_score 1
rewrite_subject 0
fold_headers 1