At 07:27 PM 2/3/2005, Henrik wrote:
I want the "X-Spam-Flag:" header to show either "yes" or "no" for spam resp. no-spam labeled emails, in all emails labeled as spam, there should be a full report in the email-header with the words that Spam Assassin reacted upon. In the present state Spam Assassin doesn't really label the emails at all. I'm adding the contents of my local.cf-file below. Note that with 2.6x, this local.cf configuration labeled all incoming emails as wanted.

if it labeled them all with a X-Spam-Flag header it was a bug..

add_header spam Flag _YESNO_

Right there you're explicitly telling it to only add a X-Spam-Flag header to spam, and therefore, not add it to nonspam.

I suspect you want this instead:

add_header              all Flag _YESNO_

auto_learn 1

replace that with bayes_auto_learn.

always_add_headers      1
spam_level_stars 1
use_terse_report 1
report_header 1
detailed_phrase_score 1

defang_mime 1

Please obliterate the above lines, they are all no longer valid. You've got some very outdated options there... detailed_phrase_score became deprecated with the release of version 2.50!

And be sure to run spamassassin --lint sometime, so you can see SA complain about all the invalid options in your configfiles!

rewrite_subject 0
subject_tag

These two have been replaced with rewrite_header. See the UPGRADE docs: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/branches/3.0/UPGRADE