Would it be an idea to stip the delivered to-header from the message, as
this will have no meaning to distinct between ham/spam?

Also, I was wondering if anybody who is using spam-learn and ham-learn has
any protection build in to stop non-system users from mailing to those
addresses?

Kind Regards,
Sander Holthaus